Re: Minor problem Major annoyance

While we are talking A833 tranny, I am puzzled. We had drained and checked  one that I bought.  I called Brewers to see what lube they recommended.  He told me and the reason why--now I forget without looking it up. Not a common lube. I asked him how much to fill and he told me-one Gallon. And sent  it to  me.  That one gallon did not bring it up to within reach of the fill plug. I had to order some more.  Could he have made a mistake or did I do something wrong?................................MO

FREE Animations for Your Email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!