Get well and heal soon Ollie!

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Kinsley
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 4:11 PM ...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Jul 25 09:59AM -0500

Ollie came home yesterday afternoon. He's not up to full speed but doing
better now. He had a real nasty gall bladder they said.
...more
Jim Auxier <auxierjim@xxxxxxxxx>: Jul 25 10:27AM -0500

Best wishes Ollie for a speedy recovery.

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 9:59 AM, Richard Kinsley <
...more
R Peterson <kpmvn4wrd@xxxxxxxxx>: Jul 25 05:29PM -0700

Thanks for the update Rich. Sounds like Ollie's back on the road, even if
he not up to full speed, he soon will be back in the fast lane! Best wishes
for the fast lane asap. Ruth
...more
Back to top
Another exhasut questions, apologies..
JimJablonski <groovinjim@xxxxxxx>: Jul 25 07:53AM -0700

Hey there team,

I pulled my cheapie Hedman break-in headers off today. My TTIs are coming
this week. So ... I have a muffler question:

My Hedman's were actually "off" a bit under the car. ...more
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Jul 25 10:13AM -0500

We are the first TTI Warehouse Distributor dating back to 1995… Historically the headers manufacturers in the 60’s had the driver’s side header coming out under the driver’s seat… This was ...more
JimJablonski <groovinjim@xxxxxxx>: Jul 25 10:20AM -0700

Good data, Roland. Thank you.

I already purchased the headers from the Hughes folks. I would have kept
the money in the family so to speak but I didn't realize it was an option, ...more
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Jul 25 01:18PM -0500

Thanks for the kind thoughts about the business but my business is to keep the whole she-bang rollin’ so if its Hughes, Mancini, Suchy, TTI, Carlisle, Nats, Classics, Mopar Muscle, Mopar Action, ...more
Back to top
Wiper Refills
"Dan McCormack" <mcwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Jul 25 10:34AM -0400

From what I remember of buying these cars new my Mopars always had the Annco blades with the wing on them. I’m not sure what year they went to the other style blade but my 63 Chrysler 300 and my 68 ...more
Back to top
Friday puzzlers 7-24-2015
Tom Watters <tomwatters@xxxxxxxxx>: Jul 25 05:48AM -0700

Hehe, that barracuda is $1000 of rusty untitled parts. ;-)
...more
Back to top
click click?
Jimmy Peavy <peaver63@xxxxxxxxx>: Jul 24 08:42PM -0500