Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 3 updates in 1 t

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 3 updates in 1 topic

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Ollie's progress
"Ollie" <satellite1965@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Jul 27 07:43AM -0500

A big thank you to all of you for the support and prayers!!

I have been fighting this gall balder thing big time for the last 6-8 months. The VA was a bit slow to move on it, but I hung in there. ...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Jul 27 08:04AM -0500

Look out world! Ollie's baack.
...more
PallCon Services <pallconservices@xxxxxxxxx>: Jul 27 10:46AM -0400

Ollie glad all went well.
Had mine out as well and no pain until they pulled the drainage tube out. Ouch!
It almost kept me from going home.

David

...more
Back to top