Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 20 updates in 5

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 20 updates in 5 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Ken's Plymouth (was Re: Poly Stroker Update)
"jhanlon1903 ." <jhanlon1903@xxxxxxxxx>: Jul 29 02:38PM -0400

the poly will give you plenty of power, original to the car, and a direct
bolt in.

...more
Back to top
383 Heater connections on water pump
"dennis.1963ply" <dennis.1963ply@xxxxxxxxx>: Jul 28 06:19AM -0700

I am connecting the heater on my 63 SF with a 383 and I don't know which
connections on the water pump is the supply to the control valve on the
heater.

Is the supply to the heater the ...more
John Waskiewicz <jswask@xxxxxxx>: Jul 28 09:29AM -0400

Someone might know more. I believe if you put hoses on heater the right one goes to the far left on pump and the left hose goes to right on pump. So the hoses criss cross.

Sent from my Verizon ...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Jul 28 12:46PM -0500

I don't have one handy to look at right now, but I think the Factory Service Manual has a diagram of the hose routing. I can look it up tonight if still necessary then.

Thanks,
Gary H.

...more
"dennis.1963ply" <dennis.1963ply@xxxxxxxxx>: Jul 28 12:25PM -0700

Thanks Gary,

That would be appreciated, he manual I have just shows the routing for the
slant 6.

Dennis C.

On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 10:46:12 AM UTC-7, 62-65-mail...@xxxxxxxxxxx ...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Jul 28 10:08PM -0500

The reference is MIA right now but I'm remembering that the hose connection nearest to the driver's side goes to the connection nearest to the radiator. Like this: ...more
"dennis.1963ply" <dennis.1963ply@xxxxxxxxx>: Jul 28 08:25PM -0700

Thanks Gary,

That sure looks right. Looks like that was a GREAT find, a little dirty
but still looks great under the hood.

Dennis C.

On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 8:08:10 PM UTC-7, ...more
Back to top
1962 - 1965 Club hats available
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Jul 28 01:17PM -0500

Hi all,

Several people have joined the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse discussion since a club hat availability announcement was made. For new members -- or any member -- who is interested ...more
Jay <krodskie@xxxxxxxxx>: Jul 28 11:13PM

Gary,Can I pay for the hat and make a donation thru PayPal.
Jay Rod.