Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 19 updates in 3

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 19 updates in 3 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Dodger is coming home
Rich Kinsley <leroarkinsley@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 12 11:28AM -0500

Dodger let me know he's getting sprung this afternoon. He's been on thinners and now it'll be like at home. Getting back in the saddle
...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 12 11:30AM -0500

Supposed to be "pills" at home. Dang spell check
On Sep 12, 2015 11:28 AM, "'Rich Kinsley' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail
...more
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 12 01:39PM -0700

Sure glad Dodger not in there very long. I been in there twice this week ,
but just for kidney stones . We got better places to spend our time. Full
recovery soon ...more
george smith <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 12 01:58PM -0700

So good to hear! he's lke our local Don Dulmage. At least I think so.
George

On Sat, 9/12/15, 'Rich Kinsley' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List ...more
Cory Rempel <cory_383@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 12 05:05PM -0600

Good to hear. Also can somebody verify my emails are coming through please?

...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 12 06:05PM -0500

I gotcha
...more
Cory Rempel <cory_383@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 12 07:02PM -0600

Okay cool. It usually shows up in my in box when I send something through the mailing list but hasn't done so for a couple weeks. Damn computer.

Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 18:05:47 -0500 ...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 12 08:03PM -0500

Wonder why,?
...more
David Edwards <brotherskeepersusa@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 12 06:04PM -0700

Copy that.
...more
Back to top
Dodger back in hospital
Rich Kinsley <leroarkinsley@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 11 09:42PM -0500

Our friend Dodger has multiple small blood clots in both lungs. He came by and had me take him into the VA hospital here in Omaha in room 6303A.  He is being treated with blood thinners and will ...more
Gary Wilson <gwwilson70@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 11 07:52PM -0700

Darn I hope every thing goes ok for him. Glad that you are near and can
help. Prayers for him.. Gary

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 7:42 PM, 'Rich Kinsley' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar

--
Gwwilson ...more
Cory Rempel <cory_383@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 11 08:59PM -0600

A buddy of mine is going through similar shit. His arteries keep clogging even after three or four stents were put in. Mind you his diet was terrible for the last ten to fifteen years. ...more
Michael LeFevre <493mike@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 12 05:39AM -0400

GO Dodger!!
Mike LeFevre

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 10:42 PM, 'Rich Kinsley' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar
...more
PallCon Services <pallconservices@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 12 07:25AM -0400

Let him know there are friends praying for the Lord's healing and peace in his soul as this is written.
Wish I knew him better but sincere wishes none the less.

David E. Blosser

...more
StevieJ911@xxxxxxx: Sep 12 07:43AM -0400

We are praying for a speedy and productive stay in the hospital, with
encouraging words and results from his Doctors.

Please let him know he has loads of fellow Mopar enthusiasts anxious for ...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 12 07:35AM -0500

Thanks for letting everyone know Rich. Best wishes to Dodger to get well soon!

Gary H.
...more
Doug J <63sprtfury@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 12 09:22AM -0500

Sorry to hear that. He's a good guy. Tell him he's in my thoughts and
prayers.

Doug

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 9:42 PM, 'Rich Kinsley' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar
...more
furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx: Sep 12 04:25PM

Dodger we're all wishing you well, use that positive power you have for healing.

Nick T.