Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 14 updates in 5

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 14 updates in 5 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Nostalgia drags- car show --geezer class ---I 29 Dragway
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 12 10:05PM -0700

Hay Heartland 62-65 Mopar guys

We all been so busy or sick to realize this is going on tomorrow Sept 13
at Pacific Jct. . Here it is 12:03 Am and I just now remembered it. ...more
Dodger7998@xxxxxxx: Sep 13 01:13AM -0400

Bummer,,,,,,,,,have already made a commitment

In a message dated 9/13/2015 12:05:58 A.M. Central Daylight Time,