Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 6 updates in 2 t

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 6 updates in 2 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Brutus update.
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 15 10:30PM -0700

I have not been able to post for a while. This new PC has caused us some
problems
All the body work and paint screw ups have been taken care of , by
Heartland Auto Body in Clarinda, Iowa. ...more
Dave64 <dave426wedge@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 16 03:08AM -0700

Glad to hear things are going well, Steve. Looking forward to seeing pics of Brutus finished - maybe even a video of a burnout!

Dave
'64 Belvedere
...more
furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx: Sep 16 11:31AM

Mo,

Your project update sounds better than buying a new car, now you have to learn how to post photos with that new PC.

Nick T.