Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 6 updates in 2 t

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 6 updates in 2 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Friday puzzlers 10-23-2015
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 23 08:33AM -0500

Happy Friday all,

Below are links to ads in which I found at least one thing puzzlingly interesting, ironic or funny in the description or the photos. See the note in brackets quoting the ad.
...more
Tom Watters <tomwatters@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 23 02:10PM -0700

That 63 in New Jersey Looked restorable to me...
...more
Back to top
torque converter
Bob Turner <bojaturner@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 22 06:47PM -0700

Does the weight need to be removed from the converter when used with a cast crank 440 ? I have the flexplate for the cast crank .
...more
Jason Rhoades <Jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 22 09:56PM -0400

Flex plates are neutral balance cast crank is 90% external balance and would need the weight on the converter. I have seen cast crank internally balance but that was not factory it had Mallory metal ...more
Scott Preston <penstarperformance@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 22 09:58PM -0400

You can use a B&M flex plate and then remove the weight from the
convertor.If you are talking about a stock flex plate then the weight
needs to stay on,mrmopartech 450 424 0445
Forged cranks do ...more
Bob Turner <bojaturner@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 22 07:07PM -0700

I have the B&M flexplate for the cast crank.