Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 4 updates in 3 t

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 4 updates in 3 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Chysler's 90 year history
Dodger7998@xxxxxxx: Oct 21 09:32PM -0400

that Norseman would have been a cool car in anyone's collection

In a message dated 10/21/2015 2:21:26 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
...more
Bob <64ragtop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 22 03:48PM -0500

Different strokes for different folks, Dodger! Personally I think it's
UGLY! And furthermore, in slide #23, the history states: "
> automaker built 55 gas turbine engine cars and sold them in the ...more
Back to top
Welcome new member - 1964 Dodge 440 wagon
"Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 22 12:57PM

Welcome to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse to John. Below is his introduction.

Thanks,
Gary H.

======

Live in New Zealand & have a 64 dodge 440 wagon hope through this site will ...more
Back to top
Engine Mount Trivia
Doug J <63sprtfury@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 21 10:03PM -0500

All good points Steve. With my first "fairly" powerful drag car, I had
solid mounts that the welder across the street from our service station
made up for me. When our very seasoned mechanic saw ...more
Back to top