-----Original Message-----
From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ...more
Back to top
Steering Column Rebuilder
Dodger7998@xxxxxxx: Sep 27 06:17AM -0400

are you sure it is the column, and not just cable adjustment?

In a message dated 9/26/2015 1:31:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
brotherskeepersusa@xxxxxxxxx writes:

It is slipping when I ...more
Jimmy Peavy <peaver63@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 27 07:30AM -0500

SMS will.

Jimmy

...more
Jason Rhoades <Jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 27 09:05AM -0400

Steer and gear will also. And they are pretty good folks

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone