Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 29 updates in 6

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 29 updates in 6 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Windows 10/ Linux/ cracked block Update
Nico Over <nover2@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 29 04:54PM -0500

I've got to put my 2 cents in, as I am apparently am the lone wolf of the list as I run Linux. No viruses, free software and free operating system. If I need to run a windows only program then I go to ...more
"dennis.1963ply" <dennis.1963ply@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 29 04:05PM -0700

I'm right there with you and Linux, I run Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, everything I
need in an operating system.

Good to hear that your crack problem may be resolved.

Dennis C.

On Tuesday, September ...more
"mrrodder@xxxxxxxxx" <mrrodder@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 29 04:46PM -0700

Linux user here too. I run Mint 14. Don't need anything else and haven't
picked up a virus since I started using Linux over 5 years ago.

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 4:54:57 PM UTC-5, ...more
Back to top
Windows 10
Cory Rempel <cory_383@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 28 07:36PM -0600

I did a little research on windows 10 and apparently it's not all that much different than 7. Yes it might have other features that 7 doesn't. But from what the article I read it says if you're ...more
"Dan McCormack" <mcwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 29 12:20AM -0400

I liked Windows 7 myself but my new desktop and my wife’s laptop both came with Windows 8 and I hated it. Luckily my oldest son the computer and slot machine technician was able to install a start ...more
JimJablonski <groovinjim@xxxxxxx>: Sep 29 06:49AM -0700

Fellas, I know this thread is a little off topic so I have been hesitating
to jump in, but I'm an IT guy so I thought I would give some feedback...

I am very comfortable with the functionality ...more
"Bob Faunce" <bobsbelvedere@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 29 10:47AM -0400

Hi – I am very glad I posed the original question about upgrading Windows 7 and 8 to 10. The group has provided a lot of good information and I think, based on what I heard, that I won’t be doing ...more
Eric Sturgis <ericsturgis@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 29 02:18PM -0700

It's free to get and download for a year...not that you will have to pay
for it after that. I'm running windows 10 on all my PC's. No problems.
So much more user friendly than 8, everything is ...more
Eric Sturgis <ericsturgis@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 29 02:36PM -0700

My last thought on this. They already track what you do, what you buy,
where you go, where your money is. I think so what who cares. I've got
grocery store rewards cards, gas rewards card, visa ...more
Back to top
Bill “Maverick” Golden
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 28 09:57PM -0500

I heard Bill “Maverick” Golden passed away. RIP

Lot's of people know him for his Little Red Wagon. But he was in the thick of 1962-1965 Mopar competition.

"Golden’s next ride was a 1962 ...more
Bob <64ragtop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 28 10:59PM -0500

Sad News, indeed, folks. I met Maverick at a Dodge Deaership in Port
Arthur, Texas, when he brought the Yellow Cab to run match races at the
Golden Triangle Drag Strip outside of Beaumont. ...more
Dodger7998@xxxxxxx: Sep 29 09:28AM -0400

Sad, but true, he passed on Sept. 14 of this year

In a message dated 9/28/2015 9:57:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,