I have used old school hand cleaner with much success. try to find some with lanolin and no pumice.

From: 'Bob Turner' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse ...more
Eric Judd <keystone55auto@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 03 01:04AM

I guess I should specify, use on vinyl not cloth.

From: 'Bob Turner' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars ...more
Back to top
BB 727
James Elsmore <seinfeld3@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 01 09:49PM -0400

I am looking at a '65 BB 727 that has been rebuilt with a shift kit. The trans also has an upgraded input shaft to allow for a much larger selection of converters. The seller is asking $1200 for it ...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 01 08:57PM -0500

Try tflitepatty@xxxxxxxxxxx

That's Pat Blais in Washington state. He's the primo 727/904 guy.

The trans you are talking about sound like it has the right stuff though. I
believe it should be ...more
Cory Rempel <cory_383@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 02 12:18AM -0600

That seems a bit steep. I got mine rebuilt locally with a shit kit for $900 and no shipping. Any of your tranny shops should be able to build one for under $1000. Plus you have warrantee and it's ...more
Doug <dougdaniel50@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 02 09:39AM

seems very steep ...but it has been years since i have had one rebuilt,,i think i have 4 in my garage that worked when removed ,
From: James Elsmore <seinfeld3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ...more
dongallimore <dongallimore@xxxxxxx>: Oct 02 06:38AM -0400

I too feel the price is too steep.
I do need to point out that the comments so far seem to address rebuilding a transmission. Bear in mind this is an out right purchase, not a rebuild of James' ...more
patrickmiller1234 <patrickmiller1234@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 02 08:22AM -0400

That seems pretty reasonable to me. All the upgrades are done. If I was in the market right now and it was offered to me I wouldn't hesitate. I spent over 2200 for my ATI 727 for my Challenger and ...more
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 02 12:54PM

That’s good to know and only 60 miles from me. Wondered who to trust when it comes transmission time. Although she seems to shift well, does leak a little. I see he has eBay listings for parts ...more
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 02 09:37AM -0500

Pat Blais was our NHOA/CPPA Northwest Director for 40 years… Very reliable and honest! Very gifted tflite and Mopar mechanically…

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...more
Dodger7998@xxxxxxx: Oct 02 10:43AM -0400

If the core price is considered, it is not a bad price, am sure if you
already have a tranny you could get it rebuilt at a savings
...more
stoll4932@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: Oct 02 11:37AM -0500

I have the original receipt 1050 is what it cost to have this trans rebuilt with performance mods and the converter. I put a 4spd in it and never used the trans

Sent from my iPhone

...more
Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 02 04:33PM -0400

A local shop wanted $750 to rebuild my 65 727...with a late model input
shaft. A guy I know (30 yr Chrysler tech) ended up doing it for $450. If
converter is included it's little a different story, ...more
Jimmy Peavy <peaver63@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 02 05:56PM -0500

That's a lot of change.
You can build it for probably half of that,best case .

...more
Back to top
Steering wheel.
george smith <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 02 07:10AM -0700

Anyone know if a 1963 Polara steering wheel will fit and function on a 64 Polara. Looks like it will but I really need some solid confirmation. Thanks.
George
...more
Back to top
Friday puzzlers -10-2-2015
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 02 08:13AM -0500

Happy Friday all,

Below are links to ads in which I found at least one thing puzzlingly interesting, ironic or funny in the description or the photos. See the note in brackets quoting the ad or {my ...more
Back to top
Car Show Honors
furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx: Oct 02 11:59AM

Ricky,

Butch has been traveling much of the east coast this summer. These show cars are replica's for touring and he does drive them. It was small show with about 100 cars participating. ...more
Back to top