From:"Ron Crossley" <rcrossley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:Thu, Oct 29, ...more
Ron Crossley <rcrossley@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 29 09:57AM -0700

Thanks.

Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 09:06:37 -0700
From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Rear end question
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ron,
I would say it's not a SG or ...more
Dodger7998@xxxxxxx: Oct 29 03:52PM -0400

its not a suregrip, other wheel not turning means that the driveshaft was
turning instead of other wheel

In a message dated 10/29/2015 10:33:29 A.M. Central Daylight Time, ...more
Back to top
Dog Dishes
george smith <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 29 10:41AM -0700

Looking for a set of late 60's Dodge hubcaps with the Fratzog in the centerPrefer a set of redlines but guys really like those. If someone has a set,please email me and we can chat. Thanks.
George
...more
Back to top
Poly owner needs encouragement
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 29 10:00AM -0500

Hey guys, meet Chase. He's building a Poly project and he called me this am
looking for 'friends' if ya know what I mean.

He wanted to know the differences in performance over the SS-X Windtunnel ...more
Back to top
Welcome new member - 1965 Dodge Coronet 500
"Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 29 01:59PM

Welcome to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse to John. Below is his introduction.

Thanks,
Gary H
======

I like the old Mopars. I own a 65 Coronet 500 and want to interact with people ...more
Back to top
hood liner
JOHN PETERS <jpkitchens@xxxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 28 10:58PM -0700

Thanks hammer will try