You deliver? Is it sea-worthy? …or perhaps you have a beach condo that goes with it? (REAL NICE car!)

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On ...more
Christopher Kroncke <g2c808@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 13 11:52AM -0800

Ha Ha , sorry no condo . But have lots of extra parts and original 361 BB ,
So , how many 63 PSF verts came with a Big Block , Power steering , power
brakes , Power windows and Air conditioning ...more
PallCon Services <pallconservices@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 13 02:59PM -0500

I sold 64 Polara HT for 15,000 but had $30,000 + in it not counting labor
It is a matter of finding the person who wants that specific car and if you find him $30,000 may be a good number since you ...more
"zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx" <zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 13 03:14PM -0600

You probably should not have personalized it so much if you intended on
selling it, will make it harder to sell! Painted out chrome is always a
deterrent and deleting the Sport Fury trim was a big ...more
Bob <64ragtop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 13 03:39PM -0600

Seems the big flaw in the reselling the cars (or any collectible items)
that we love. We customize 'em to meet out personal wants, than find
that we're the only ones who want 'em built just that ...more
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 13 04:31PM -0600

That's why I was hoping the beach condo went with it... Hey, at 67 years old and with all this POLY busy-ness, a Hawaiian exit strategy seems quite attractive eh?

-----Original Message----- ...more
Christopher Kroncke <g2c808@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 13 01:04PM -1000

Well I'll tell ya what. my ol'lady works for a high end condo resort. If
you come over to buy my car. I can get you a few days or maybe a week stay
free of charge in Beautiful Kailua Kona, on the ...more
Christopher Kroncke <g2c808@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 13 01:10PM -1000

So how much for all the extra trim. ?
...more
Vito Marchese <marchese_v@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 14 12:33AM

Hilton Waikoloa Village is nice...stayed there was awsome!