What the heck – there you go. Maybe someone can pipe in with a closer machine shop – but that’s not too far to go.......

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 01 11:29AM -0600

You may want to pick up a copy of "Old Reliable The Practical 440 Race Motor" for general reference.
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/oldreliable.html

The author used to be a member of the ...more
waedison@xxxxxxxxxxx: Dec 01 05:37PM

Hey, I think I have that book! Thanks for the tip Gary

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App