Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 24 updates in 6

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 24 updates in 6 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
seeking 1964 426 Street Wedge Pistons .030 over
Jimmy Peavy <peaver63@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 29 08:44PM -0600

There is an exception. A 1960-1961 383 cu. in raised block.

Jimmy

...more
Gary Wilson <gwwilson70@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 29 06:45PM -0800

That is correct.

--
Gwwilson
...more

There is no way a 454 piston will work that is a joke.. show me how it works.  A 415 crank new rod and a 427 piston come close...close. You don't need to sonic test a block pre 65 let alone 70 over ...more
Gary Wilson <gwwilson70@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 30 08:24AM -0800

No one said anything about 454 that I saw/ 440 pistons will work if the
block is thick enough.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 7:01 AM, 'Stan Kafouse' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar

--
Gwwilson
...more

Or .60 on a 413