Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 24 updates in 6

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 24 updates in 6 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
64 Sat
"bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx" <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 01 08:24PM -0600

Did you watch the end as Close uses a 2x4 to pry the wheelwell lip out because of clearance?My jaw dropped when I saw that last year

Sent from my HTC One SV

----- Reply message ----- ...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 01 08:43PM -0600

Hey it works.
On Feb 1, 2016 8:24 PM, "'bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail
...more
Douglas Sutherland <pluckedchickens@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 02 05:22PM

I have been with Hagerty for over a decade now and
I'm ready to compare rates with other carriers.

Any recommendations from club members?

Thanks,
Doug
...more
hmsevans@xxxxxxx: Feb 02 12:47PM -0500

I have also been with Hagerty over 10 years for my cars and boats.
They covered a roof collapse on 6 cars and boats and paid everything without question.
requoteing is a good idea ...more
Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 02 01:06PM -0500

I recently switched to Hagerty as my former company (American Collectors)
would not give me the desired agreed value for my 21 Model T. Hagerty did
not flinch and would even cover my 73 Dart Sport ...more
"Ollie" <satellite1965@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 02 02:06PM -0600

I been with Gundry forever. Paid some towing claims.
Never heard bad about either Grundy or Hagerty...
Rates??
Ollie