Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 13 updates in 3

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 13 updates in 3 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Classic/Collectible Car Insurance
george smith <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 03 04:57AM

Jst got online from both Gundy and hagerty. Gundy is 158.00 other is 268.00. Less than a 1000 miles a year. Sound right to you guys that have this? I have State farm now.

George
...more
PallCon Services <pallconservices@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 03 08:58AM -0500

David E. Blosser

...more
PallCon Services <pallconservices@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 03 09:11AM -0500

Thanks
David
...more
Jason Rhoades <Jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 03 09:15AM -0500

They are fixed! That's what I put in my valiant I had to drill a coup extra holes to dial it in for my legs. I got mine trough gary ball interiors
Jason

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an ...more
PallCon Services <pallconservices@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 03 09:17AM -0500

Thanks Jason

David E. Blosser

...more
Jimmy Peavy <peaver63@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 03 11:44AM -0600

They were not adjustable, and they did not have back seats

Jimmy

...more
PallCon Services <pallconservices@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 03 02:03PM -0500

Thanks Jimmy

David E. Blosser

...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 03 06:55PM -0600

The quote amount depends on the total covered value of the car, but yes, the specialty insurance company premiums are typically less than the giant companies, like State Farm etc.

Gary H.

...more
Back to top
Don Dulmage Old Reliable
"dennis.1963ply" <dennis.1963ply@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 03 11:24AM -0800

I followed Don D when he was active on this site and I have his book "Old
Reliable"

I just received his book "Old Reliable" on DVD and highly recommend it, it
is GREAT.

Even if you are not ...more
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 03 01:53PM -0600

Don did numerous stories for us in Chrysler Power back in the 90’s and his book and knowledge are nothing short of genius! We and our readers have built numerous packages off his wisdom and if you ...more
"dennis.1963ply" <dennis.1963ply@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 03 12:27PM -0800

Roland,

If you liked the book you will love the DVD. The movie section with Don
discussing his cars and engine building is wonderful.

Dennis C.

On Wednesday, February 3, 2016 at 12:53:16 ...more
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 03 02:42PM -0600

Old Reliable The Practical 440 Race Motor

Update March 10, 2014 - A version of the book is, as of this date, available as a .PDF file on DVD. The DVD also contains a video. The price is $15 U.S. ...more
Back to top
Complete Exhaust System Needed for 65 Monaco with 383
Ulf Andersson <65dartcharger@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 03 12:44AM -0800

I have an nos y-pipe as well as yhe rear resonator for sale!
Ulf
...more
Back to top