Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 14 updates in 4

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 14 updates in 4 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Dom Dulmage Old Reliable
D J <djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 04 05:40AM

Doug J., just to set the record straight, Dom wasn't run off because of tech guys on this web site. He left because the only avenue for him, to the site, was dial-up where he lives. He was spending ...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 04 10:05AM -0600

Thanks for reminding us of that DJ. I theorize that Don is the type of guy unlikely to be run off anyway. :)

Yes, it was purely a technology issue (dial up slowness) that sparked his decision to ...more
Doug J <63sprtfury@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 04 06:53PM -0600

Well, it just seemed like he got tired of the slow connection about the
same time he was getting shit about his "old ways", and thats the vibe I
got at the time from him with some emails exchanged ...more
Back to top
Clackety Clack
James Hunt <jshunt41@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 03 09:16PM -0800

Hello everyone,
I Think it's a Lifter.
413 engine has 61K, Burns no oil.

Read about Rislone and Liqui-Moly Tappet Stop Noise.
Should I just follow the directions or is there a different way To ...more
Eric Sturgis <ericsturgis@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 04 12:56AM -0800

I will tell you what my grandfather taught me. It's always helped.

1. Drain the oil
2. Fill with 2 quarts 5-20 (it was 10-30 back then) and 3 quarts of
automatic transmission fluid OR Diesel ...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 04 04:48AM -0600

I had a lifter noise on a Dakota and cured it with a NAPA product called
Valve & lifter tune as I recall.
...more
Doug <dougdaniel50@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 04 11:06AM

marvel mystry oil