Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 22 updates in 8

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 22 updates in 8 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Friday puzzlers 2-5-2016
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 05 07:36AM -0600

Happy Friday all,

Below are links to ads in which I found at least one thing puzzlingly interesting, ironic or funny in the description or the photos. See the note in brackets quoting the ad; my ...more
furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx: Feb 05 11:51PM

The '64 Dodge Polara 500 Max Wedge with Tri-Y manifolds I guess is worth what anyone is willing to pay for it. I've seen this car twice and it is special. Even the left inner fender well is factory ...more
Back to top
Welcome new member - 1966 Fury wagon
62to65mopar <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 05 03:09PM -0800

Welcome new member Roel!

Below is his introduction.

Thanks,
Gary H.
========================

I have a '66 Fury wagon 318 poly and would like to join you guys for
information and help ...more
Back to top
Left or Right
James Hunt <jshunt41@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 05 03:49AM -0800

Hello everyone,
While going through the assorted parts that came with my car, there are 2
sets of OEM lug nuts (there are Mags on the car), .
They are labeled Left and Right
I have a slow leak on ...more
Christopher Glick <mrchristopher1@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 05 12:15PM

Drivers side are left thread. So rightty loosey, lefty tighty.. Only for those.

Christopher Glick