really cool..

From: Steve Charette <stevec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 ...more
Mark Evans <hmsevans@xxxxxxx>: Feb 10 08:06PM -0500

How do I get one

Mark Evans

...more
Back to top
Not mine 2/10
Bob Faunce <bobsbelvedere@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 10 07:24PM -0500

65 Sat
https://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/5410888844.html

65 500
https://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/5397174724.html

Interesting Sport Fury vert ...more
Back to top
CP. Poly Intake Wind Tunnel Carb Linkages & Brackets Needed
"Jerry L Pullin Jr" <jerrypullinjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 10 11:59AM -0600

Hey Guys,

Does someone have the part numbers for the throttle & kick-down brackets & linkages that will work on a 66 Fury 3 with that Poly Wind Tunnel with a 625 Street Demon Carb. ...more
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 10 06:11PM

LeRoar and the Plucked Chicken both are running Lokar cables. Bouchillion hardware also worth a look – more Mopar like. Roland’s tip sheets cover it – and I will forward info posted before.
...more
Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 10 01:57PM -0500

Jerry,

Here's my solution to the kickdown and throttle cable situation (pdf
attached)

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://goo.gl/6xUS1
73 Dart Sport, 05 Ram 2500 CTD, 4WD, QC, LB, Laramie ...more
"Jerry L Pullin Jr" <jerrypullinjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 10 04:00PM -0600

Thanks Bill,

Is there a work around for the welding part? Where did You get throttle cable(s) from?

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On ...more
Back to top
New Member 66 Station Wagon.
Steve Charette <stevec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 10 06:16AM -0800

The '65 and '66 C bodies had completely different powertrain mounting
strategies. The '65 was a one-off, one-year-only mess that replaced the
1964 Floating Power Mounts with poorly conceived ...more
Christopher Glick <mrchristopher1@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 10 05:00PM

Good read Steve!! Thanks for the info. I'm so glad I have one of those "highly desirable" '65 tranny's. :)