Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 23 updates in 11

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 23 updates in 11 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Welcome new member - 1965 Plymouth Belvedere I
"Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 12 12:44AM

Welcome to Steve. Below is his intro message.
Thanks,
Gary H.
======

Been a MOPAR person my whole life; my 65 is my 15th MOPAR from 1955 DODGE to 1965 Belvedere 1 2 Dr sedan
...more
dodge440@xxxxxxx: Feb 11 08:01PM -0500

Welcome Steve.

Where are you located?

Jim

1965 Coronet 500, 440CI
...more
Back to top
318 Poly long block wanted
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 11 12:28PM -0600

Anyone have a lead on a good core 318 Poly long block in the Charlotte/Huntersville N.C. 28078 area? Please let me know and I'll pass along the info. to a gent who is looking.

Thanks,
Gary H.
...more
Jason Rhoades <Jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 11 01:32PM -0500

Only 10 hour drive to my house where several reside
Lol
Jason

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message -------- ...more
ALIENVOICE@xxxxxxx: Feb 11 01:57PM -0500

About 8 hour drive to my house, where I have a full engine needing a new
home.

Larry (Akron)

In a message dated 2/11/2016 1:31:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ...more
Cisco <skafouse@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 11 07:56PM -0500

How far are you from spartanburg sc