----- Reply message -----
From: "jack cheek" <jcheek123456@xxxxxxxxx> ...more
Back to top
62 Plymouth Single Headlight
Steve Charette <stevec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 13 07:00PM -0800

Hi All,
I recall seeing a photo of a '62 Plymouth a while back that had single
headlights - no high beams in the grill. Kind of like the '64 cars with
the high beams deleted but someone ...more
Eric Sturgis <ericsturgis@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 14 12:45AM -0800

This?

http://www.history-of-cars.com/images/plymouth/1962-savoy-17.jpg

On Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 7:00 PM, Steve Charette <stevec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
...more
Jimmy Peavy <peaver63@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 14 07:24AM -0600

I remember seeing a 63 Dodge like you are talking about. A
pre-production design.
Don't recall ever seeing a 62 Plymouth like that.

Jimmy

...more
"zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx" <zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 14 08:23AM -0600

I'm with Steve, I also remember seeing a 62 with the high-beam delete. I'm
trying to remember if it was in a Mag or the Net.