Thank You

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill M
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 7:02 AM
To: 62-65 Mopar List ...more
Back to top
'62 Dart wagon Fire Chief car - Not mine - New Mexico dry....
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 12 05:19PM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Dart-Station-Wagon-/272123996293?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3f5bdaa885:g:blwAAOSwpzdWsumK&item=272123996293
...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 12 12:00PM -0600

"restoration was started a few years back and never complete along the way some parts were lost."

Boy is that a typical story! :)

I like that it is a Poly 318 with 3 speed standard shift. ...more
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 12 06:10PM

Never existed anyway in a wagon. This would be one to preserve, doing as little as "restoration" possible.......... He is photo happy...........

-----Original Message----- ...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 12 02:41PM -0600

One can be made. http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mmo92006.html for example.

http://www.moparwiki.com/index.php?title=Drag%27n_Wag%27n

https://youtu.be/g24hQ8TLbNE

I agree, though, ...more
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 12 09:05PM

The '62 Mopar wagons were dominate drag car in the stock class from 1968-71 when NHRA opened up the weight to horsepower rules. '62 Wagons raced with names like Behemoth - Gotcha - Jegs - The Mover - ...more
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 12 05:33PM -0600

For those that don’t know the Behemoth car, it was raced by Jimmy Vignogna… He came from a HUGE Mopar family out of NorthEast Division 1… His dad Lou drove an original ’65 Super Stock Hemi and ...more
Back to top
'62 Hardtop vs. convertible back seat size?
"Drüe Bloch" <andrewmbloch@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 12 09:41AM -0800

Hello again gentlemen,

Can any of you tell me if the back seat from a '62 Plymouth hardtop or
sedan will fit in a convertible? Haven't bought the convertible car yet but
I do have a very nice ...more
Eric Sturgis <ericsturgis@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 12 11:36AM -0800

Nope, Convertible seats are smaller in the back. To make room for the top
on both sides of the car.

...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 12 02:30PM -0600

Is the butt side the same?

Thanks,
Gary H.

...more
"Drüe Bloch" <andrewmbloch@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 12 12:41PM -0800

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Just wanted to confirm my suspicion.
Thanks Eric.

...more
Back to top
Friday puzzlers 2-12-2016
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 12 07:50AM -0600

Happy Friday all,

Below are links to ads in which I found at least one thing puzzlingly interesting, ironic or funny in the description or the photos. See the note in brackets quoting the ad; my ...more
george smith <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 12 03:57PM

The dart on the trailer looks to be the best of the bunch. The Polera(?) 330 needs springs right away. The blue Dart engine/trans combo for 500. Why is he showing the car and all the parts?

...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 12 11:48AM -0600

He wrote: "I am restoring to a Max-Wedge replica, so the entire drive line is for sale, to include engine, with all items attached, Air Cleaner to pan, cable shifted tranny, and K-frame. ...more
Back to top
Welcome new member - 1965 Plymouth Belvedere I
PallCon Services <pallconservices@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 12 09:06AM -0500

Welcome Steve
I am trying to build an AWB 65 Bevlvedere or Coronet at my NC shop. I have two projects I am negotiating on which are altered frame and body with Dana or 8 3/4 rear but not much else is ...more
Back to top
restoring instrument bezel
mcreglow <mcreglow@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 12 07:32AM -0600

thanks gary,

i like the chapstick idea. i did call the eastwood tech number — they indicated the paint would work fine on chrome plated plastic.

mike

...more
Back to top