Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 15 updates in 3

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 15 updates in 3 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
seeking 1964 426 Street Wedge Pistons .030 over
Butch <waedison@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 29 09:33AM -0800

I've never assembled an engine, but my 13 year old grandson and I are going
to start on one over Christmas break. I have a date correct 426 street
wedge, or parts of it anyway. I have the block, ...more
george smith <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 29 05:48PM

If it' a true 426 Wedge,it's an RB block.

George