Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 5 updates in 1 t

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 5 updates in 1 topic

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
1964 Plymouth Sport Fury Max Wedge Hood Scoop
george smith <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 27 07:24AM

I agree Roger. Only on B oand some A Bodies.

George

On Wed, 11/25/15, Dodger7998 via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse ...more
Cory Rempel <Cory_383@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 27 12:15PM

In my defence the 65 and 66 C-bodies aren't that much bigger than a B-body, especially the 68, 69 and 70 B-bodies. Had my 65 Polara sitting right beside my buddy's 70 GTX and mine might be six inches ...more
george smith <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 27 10:32PM

Mine is functional on my 64 Polara.What's the point otherwise?

George