Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 5 updates in 1 t

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 5 updates in 1 topic

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Old Reliable Video Clips
BCBOUND <bcbound1@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 20 05:55PM -0800

I lent out my copy of Dons' OLD RELIABLE book years ago and never got it back.
How can I get a PDF copy?
...more
"dennis.1963ply" <dennis.1963ply@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 20 05:58PM -0800

Just order the Disc, the price is very reasonable and you can print it from
the Disc. The information for ordering is on our site, 62 to 65 Mopar.
I'll look it up later and post it if you have ...more
"dennis.1963ply" <dennis.1963ply@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 20 06:05PM -0800

I don't know anything about MAC computers but I run LInux. This is what I
have to do to see the video clips:

Go the folder VIDEO_TS

The flies ending in .VOB are the video clips
...more
"dennis.1963ply" <dennis.1963ply@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 20 06:12PM -0800

Here is the link:

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/oldreliable.html

He sends them postage paid from Canada, I just enclosed $20.00 and told him
thanks, well worth $20.00.

Dennis C.
...more
Cory Rempel <Cory_383@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 21 02:50AM

You might need the proper codec. Google CCCP code, install it and it should work just fine.

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...more
Back to top