Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 16 updates in 2

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 16 updates in 2 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
CP Poly Manifold Kickdown & Throttle Brackets
Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 28 10:14AM -0500

With the news of the last of the CP Manifolds hitting doorsteps in time for
Christmas, I thought I'd share some of my R&D with those who will
invariably be in the same place that I was.
...more
Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 28 10:15AM -0500

Picture 2

...more
Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 28 10:16AM -0500

Picture 3

...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 28 09:18AM -0600

Very clean set up. Good job.
...more
Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 28 10:19AM -0500

Picture 4

...more
Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 28 10:20AM -0500

Picture 5

...more
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 28 11:22AM -0600

VERY THOROUGH Bill… Gary and I spent a lot of time stressing how we would have to deal with all the new issue created by the new design and you and Ricky have been the best R&D yet!!! I’ll add ...more
"jhanlon1903 ." <jhanlon1903@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 28 12:38PM -0500

thanks for that info, it sure takes the NOW WHAT out of it

On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 12:22 PM, Roland Osborne <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>