Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 26 updates in 4

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 26 updates in 4 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Welcome new member: 1963 Plymouth Savoy
"Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Aug 07 06:55PM

Welcome to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse to Jim!

Below is his introduction.

Thanks,
Gary H.

======

Hi, my name is Jim and I own a 1963 Plymouth Savoy with HC 426, ...more
Michael LeFevre <493mike@xxxxxxxxx>: Aug 07 03:17PM -0400

Welcome Jim! I owned a 63 Savoy for 10 years, 35 years ago. 413 auto, 3.91
Sure Grip. I was a damn fool to let it go! Enjoy our group
Mike LeFevre

...more
Jason Rhoades <Jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Aug 07 04:05PM -0400

Hey fellow Nats guys we made it. All be it with issues but hopefully after it cools off some I can resolve those issues
Jason

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

...more
Jim D <ettevz06@xxxxxxx>: Aug 07 03:06PM -0600

Thanks. Your car sounds like a good one, those 413s started the mopar performance domination.

Sent from my iPhone

...more
Mark Evans <hmsevans@xxxxxxx>: Aug 07 05:45PM -0400

Welcome Jim
Very original and fast Mopar

Mark Evans

...more
Jim D <ettevz06@xxxxxxx>: Aug 07 04:45PM -0600

Thanks, that it is.

...more
Bill Parker <hemirr@xxxxxxxxx>: Aug 07 07:19PM -0400

This year we didn't bring a muscle car but came in a driver Chrysler instead so I suppose will need to park in the spectator area. I did bring a canopy however along with chairs and a wagon to haul ...more
Jason Rhoades <Jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Aug 07 08:41PM -0400

Come in gate h. On the north side off refugee rd. Straight in and on the left the club I'm in has that stretch there on the left right after the swap meet. And if you come early there is openings ...more
William Parker <hemirr@xxxxxxxxx>: Aug 07 08:47PM -0400

Ok Jason I know where you mean. We are aiming for 8 arrival at the gate.

...more
dongallimore <dongallimore@xxxxxxx>: Aug 07 08:57PM -0400

You're better off on grass.
Akron Don