From: "JimJablonski" <groovinjim@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Congratulations, Akron Don
...more
dongallimore <dongallimore@xxxxxxx>: Nov 23 05:22PM -0500

Where'd you find that? I dynoed at the NATS for a Mopar Muscle event. Wonder if that w as it?
Thanks.

Akron Don

...more
dongallimore <dongallimore@xxxxxxx>: Nov 23 05:28PM -0500

Ahh, I needed to calm down and read the email. Was Mopar Muscle.
That was the last run on that engine. Leaked as much as 50%. Would not pull past 5,000 rpm. It is now at the shop getting redone. ...more
Doug <dougdaniel50@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 23 10:35PM

yes congratulations Don