Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 11 updates in 3

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 11 updates in 3 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
1964 Plymouth Sport Fury Max Wedge Hood Scoop
Butch <waedison@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 25 09:24AM -0800

I pretty much rebuilt a white 64 SF, what I call my "practice car". I'm
starting on my red 64 SF as my "real" project. Pulling the A727 Trans this
weekend and am going to rebuild it myself (with a ...more
Travis Rice <travis987654321@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 25 06:21PM

Butch, added a scoop to my '65 Satellite. Mine is a fiberglass Hemi scoop and probably not a "authentic" style original to that vehicle but its the one I liked best. It took a couple of months to ...more
Christopher Kroncke <g2c808@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 25 11:02AM -0800

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-chWiu4M4Aec/VkY283siGZI/AAAAAAAABq4/FHFdcKMsOgE/s1600/1c.jpg>