Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 11 updates in 3

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 11 updates in 3 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Keeping the Rain out
James Hunt <jshunt41@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 29 05:53PM -0800

Hello everyone,
I just found out my trunk leaks on my '62 New Yorker.
Seal is cracked, time for a new one.
Any particular place to go or just Google and go for lowest price.

Thanks...
...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 29 08:44PM -0600

Joe Suchy is the guy. He has it for sure.
...more
James Hunt <jshunt41@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 29 09:55PM -0500

Thanks Richard,
Rockauto has it at 1/2 price of other stores.
They all have the same picture so one could assume these are from the same
manufacturer.

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 9:44 PM, Richard ...more
James Hunt <jshunt41@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 30 08:27AM -0800

This is what the original looks like.

I searched but didn't see anything like it.

LaRoar, who is Joe Suchy?

Thanks for your help.

On Friday, January 29, 2016 at 8:53:00 PM UTC-5, James ...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 30 10:47AM -0600

Joe Suchy sells Mopar trim from a big trailer. He has s huge selection of
rubber goods and is especially slanted towards our 62-65 stuff. If it's out
there he has it or knows where it can be found. ...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 30 10:49AM -0600

Joe Suchy is a Mopar parts vendor; he is listed on http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restoration-sources.html in the "One Stop" vendors section. He mostly has B-body but is worth a call.
...more
James Hunt <jshunt41@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 30 09:48AM -0800

Thanks Gary, found it on page 16.

Somewhat Oldschool website, Snail mail a check.

Jimmy

On Saturday, January 30, 2016 at 11:49:21 AM UTC-5,
...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 30 02:13PM -0600

He's old school, like our favorite Mopars! Unfortunately, like our cars, (and a lot of us) he is getting older and has had some serious health maintenance issues. See last 2 paragraphs of ...more
Back to top
Need parts?
James Hunt <jshunt41@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 30 11:52AM -0800

http://moparblog.com/neglected-field-find-five-1962-chryslers/#more-6352
...more
Back to top
Friday puzzlers 1-29-2016
Eric Sturgis <ericsturgis@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 29 08:12PM -0800

I don't recall seeing a Plymouth truck before, looks like all the rest from
that era to me, but it's a cool 1941.

http://portland.craigslist.org/yam/cto/5423492941.html

...more
Bob Faunce <bobsbelvedere@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 30 09:02AM -0500

Plymouth made about 35,000 6 cylinder pickups and cab & chassis between 1937 and 1941. Basically they were a Dodge with minor face lifts. They were sold in Canada as a Fargo. When the Plymouth trucks ...more
Back to top