1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
lead on '63 Polara
<earls67@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 28 09:57PM -0500

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/search/cta?is_paid=all&hasPic=1&search_distance_type=mi&max_auto_year=1973

...more
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 28 10:31PM -0800

Thanks Gary for the link. Our members have some very nice
cars...........................MO

On Monday, January 18, 2016 at 10:47:49 AM UTC-6, 62-65-mail...@xxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:
...more
D J <djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 29 09:16AM

People sure do believe their cars are worth gold, expensive cars on that list.  DJ

On Thursday, January 28, 2016 9:58 PM, "earls67@xxxxxxxxx" <earls67@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 29 08:06AM -0600

I agree. Many dreamers. You can ask whatever you want though. What people want to pay is what counts.

The 1959 Edsel is less than what it would cost to get it to this condition. ...more
"Bob Faunce" <bobsbelvedere@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 29 11:49AM -0500

Here’s a guy who also thinks his ride is worth its weight in gold. 67 Barracuda Formula S with non-original engine, dirty interior, bad headliner, needing paint and maybe some patching for $16K?
...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 29 12:05PM -0600

It looks like those photos were taken at night!

My 2c bias is that the more and clearer photos provided by a seller the more likely a vehicle will be accurately described and consequently sell for ...more
george smith <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 29 07:26PM

Must be smoking the ditch weed out there.

George