Gary P.

From: Akron Don ...more
Akron Don <dongallimore@xxxxxxx>: Apr 15 07:48PM -0400

You betcha'
I've been messing with this car forever, starting with its first tire melting 17 second run to almost hitting that elusive 11 second zone but never quite making it.  This engine is going ...more
"Gary Pavlovich" <glpavlovich@xxxxxxx>: Apr 15 04:53PM -0700

Wonderful Don. We are excited for you and look forward to seeing you reach your goal.
I think my first run down the track with my ‘56 Plymouth and 277 2bbl. Poly was around 18.49...with a ...more
mike creglow <mcreglow@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 15 07:27PM -0500

congratulations don. hope your new engine works out and you meet your
goals. a new build is exciting.
i just woke my car from its winter slumber. next week i need to get the
chassis re-certified ...more
Back to top
Friday Puzzlers 4-15-2015
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 15 09:58AM -0500

Happy Friday all,

Maybe not so happy for those in the USA doing tax returns! But if you are lucky enough to be getting a tax refund, there are some leads below.

Focused on 1965 Plymouths this ...more
JimJablonski <groovinjim@xxxxxxx>: Apr 15 08:56AM -0700

Was anyone else tantalized by the old silver D100 truck in the picture?

1965 plymouth race car - $12000

https://tricities.craigslist.org/cto/5531083254.html
...more
"Gary Pavlovich" <glpavlovich@xxxxxxx>: Apr 15 09:47AM -0700

Now that you mention it; yes, quite nice from what I could see of it.
Gary Pavlovich