Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 14 updates in 3

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 14 updates in 3 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Friday puzzlers 4-29-2016
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 29 10:02AM -0500

Happy Friday all,

Looked at some 1962 Chrysler cars this week and found a few puzzlers, and some leads, too.

Thanks,
Gary H.

=================================

1962 Chrysler 300 h - $25000 ...more
george smith <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 29 08:30PM

The last 3 look like better buys than the 25K one.

George

On Fri, 4/29/16, 62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx <62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx> ...more
Back to top
Ignition
B M <polara1964@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 29 11:30AM

Does anyone have any experience/ feedback on a Pertronix ignition system?

When you reading about it, it looks al good, and it is cheaper than MSD..., But???

Verzonden vanuit Outlook ...more
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 29 08:35AM -0500

MSD is a different animal… Pertronix is a good ‘trigger’ system but not a capacitive discharge type high energy thing like MSD… We peddle the replacement Direct Connection ignition kit which ...more
JimJablonski <groovinjim@xxxxxxx>: Apr 29 06:59AM -0700

Not to stray too far off topic, Roland, but what ignition box are you
peddling with that Direct Connection setup? Still the Mopar orange,
chrome, or gold choices depending on application?
...more
"dennis.1963ply" <dennis.1963ply@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 29 07:49AM -0700

Hello,

I have the Pertronix Billet Flame Thrower III distributor. Mine was a
pre-order before they were in production. I had one problem with it and it
was quickly repaired. ...more
Christopher Glick <mrchristopher1@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 29 03:03PM

No personal Exp or association, but I have heard nothing but good things about the Rev-n-nator.
http://www.thertgarage.com/products.html

Christopher