----- Original Message -----
From: Christopher Kroncke <g2c808@xxxxxxxxx> ...more
Back to top
Carter Carb ID Help
Richard Snow <onemortimeracing@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 27 08:13PM -0600

9755S is NHRA legal replacement for 64 426 Max Wedge (3705 SA) 750 CFM
carb, if anyone is interested.
I currently run a pair on my car.

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 11:49 AM, Gary Pavlovich ...more
JimJablonski <groovinjim@xxxxxxx>: Apr 28 05:14AM -0700

Good data, Richard. Thank you.

Jim

On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at 10:13:05 PM UTC-4, onemortimeracing wrote:
...more
Back to top
May 17-21, 2016 Indianapolis auction from Mecum
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 27 09:58PM -0500

Hi all,

Some interesting Mopars are at the May 17-21, 2016 Indianapolis auction from Mecum. See below.

Thanks,
Gary H.

1963 Dodge Polara 500 Max Wedge 426/415 HP, One of ...more
"Gary Pavlovich" <glpavlovich@xxxxxxx>: Apr 27 08:21PM -0700

Great cars Gary!
Thank you for sharing.
Gary P.