Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 14 updates in 3

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 14 updates in 3 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Suspension Removal Questions: Idler arm remove Success
Nico Over <nover2@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 21 05:55AM -0600

Got the idler arm off yesterday using a puller I had (see attached pic). I put the puller in the small hole of the K-member mount (passenger side front) and the opposite flat surface at the rear of ...more
Nico Over <nover2@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 21 05:37PM -0600

Sent this earlier but don't know if it went to the correct address. Trying a resend, sorry if everyone saw the previous one.

Got the idler arm off yesterday using a puller I had (see attached ...more
Back to top
Florida Registration
cudaus1 <cudaus1@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 20 05:24PM -0800

I live in Florida, but have no idea what HSMV 83045 is. Can you explain?

Ted