________________________________
From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Roland Osborne <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November ...more
Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 20 11:00PM -0500

I can tell you by my results, you guys will not be disappointed!

Bill M
...more
victor spikes <vicsmopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 21 04:15AM

Just wish I had pre ordered two of them lol
________________________________
From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx> ...more
Back to top
727 identifying #s
gto64gto <gto64gto@xxxxxxxx>: Nov 20 05:36PM -0800

Hope someone might be willing to help me. I changed my transmission pan and
tried to write the #s down. I don't know what year I have. There's more #s
than the national dept. Where I'm not sure ...more
Scott Preston <penstarperformance@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 20 08:57PM -0500

GTO64,I need to know if the tranny is a small block or big block,if the
number starts with PK or PP,then a 7 digit number followed by two sets of
four digits,.From this I can tell you every thing ...more
furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx: Nov 21 02:05AM

The first 4 numbers you gave will be the build date of the transmission, you gave 389? If my numbers are right"""""
3809 was built 1/1/72

3890 was built 3/20/72
3891  3/21/72 ...more
Scott Preston <penstarperformance@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 20 09:05PM -0500

look for this,and call me,mrmopartech

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 8:57 PM, Scott Preston <penstarperformance@xxxxxxxxx
...more
Scott Preston <penstarperformance@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 20 09:11PM -0500

Go to our web site in this limk to get all the tranny part
numbers.mrmopartech
http://www.mymopar.com/downloads/transguide.pdf

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 9:05 PM, Scott Preston ...more
gto64gto@xxxxxxxx: Nov 20 09:25PM -0500

Scott, It's behind a 440--That is the complete stamping on the trans lip.
Thanks
On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 20:57:05 -0500
...more
gto64gto@xxxxxxxx: Nov 20 09:36PM -0500

Nick, thanks so much. You narrowed it down enough for me. It's folks like
you and Garry and so many, many others that are willing to take the time to
help that makes this the best site I've ever ...more
furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx: Nov 21 02:54AM

I forgot to check for leap years but I think I'm no more than 2 days off at the most.
Nick