Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 21 updates in 6

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 21 updates in 6 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Friday puzzlers 11-20-2015
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 20 07:59AM -0600

Happy Friday all,

Below are links to ads in which I found at least one thing puzzlingly interesting, ironic or funny in the description or the photos. See the note in brackets quoting the ad. ...more
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 20 02:20PM

Now you know the meaning of: “A picture is worth a thousand words".....

[cid:image002.jpg@01D1235B.8BF99200]

[cid:image004.jpg@01D1235B.8BF99200]

-----Original ...more
Dodger7998@xxxxxxx: Nov 20 11:16AM -0500

...more
PallCon Services <pallconservices@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 20 01:21PM -0500

I have found a reasonable 1965 Hemi Dodge AWB project car I am considering buying.
The body and frame is on a rotisserie with tons of boxes of parts to sort thru.

Is there literature or drawings ...more
Jason Rhoades <Jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 20 03:02PM -0500

Contact Gary Ball he is in process of doing a Plymouth awb and has done them before.
garylball1226@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:garylball1226@xxxxxxxxxxx>
he is also on Facebook and a personal acquaintance. ...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 20 02:47PM -0600

Jim Schild published an Authenticity Guide a long time ago. I don't know if it is still available from him.
http://www.ornocar.com/schild_autoreview1965.html is the page about it from 2003.
...more
dongallimore <dongallimore@xxxxxxx>: Nov 20 04:56PM -0500

He still had them two or three years ago and Jim us still around. I have a copy at home.

Akron Don

-------- Original message -------- ...more
Back to top
Poly Double Groove Pully
Dave64 <dave426wedge@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 20 12:41PM -0800

Benny didn't have one. Gary W. - did you check to see if you have one?

Thanks,

Dave
...more
Back to top
What's you cars name?
furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx: Nov 20 02:20AM

I've seen the Blue Mule up in the New England area. One of the best looking '63 SF's around.

Nick Tiberio
FuryUs63