Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 22 updates in 4

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 22 updates in 4 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
What's you cars name?
Eric Sturgis <ericsturgis@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 18 05:35PM -0800

Our 2014 Charger is called "The Shark" The grill looks like a Whale Shark
with it's mouth open, and it eats up all the Fords and Chevys it can find.
:)

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 3:58 PM, 'Vito ...more
PallCon Services <pallconservices@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 18 08:52PM -0500

Mo
Since it is a Satellite you could call it Sputnik or if it doesn't run well Sputtering Sputnik

...more
"jhanlon1903 ." <jhanlon1903@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 18 09:07PM -0500

my 64 polara is the poluta

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 8:52 PM, PallCon Services <pallconservices@xxxxxxxxx
...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 18 08:08PM -0600

That's pretty good. Since it's a Plymouth it could be the Mayflower?
On Nov 18, 2015 7:52 PM, "PallCon Services" <pallconservices@xxxxxxxxx>