----- Reply message -----
From: "MO" <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse" ...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 20 07:14AM -0600

The idler arm is what he is talking about as I understand. Not the Pitman
arm?
...more
Nico Over <nover2@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 20 11:45AM -0600

Thanks Gary, nice home made tool but this will not work for the idler arm as it is encased in the K member mount, Still consider different things to remove it. Will keep the list informed on my ...more
Back to top
Florida Registration
James Hunt <jshunt41@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 19 05:47PM -0800

Has anyone registered in Florida with HSMV 83045?
I've got a few questions.

Thanks, Jimmy
...more
Back to top