Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 14 updates in 4

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 14 updates in 4 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Friday puzzlers 12-11-2015
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 11 07:37AM -0600

Happy Friday all,

Below are links to ads in which I found at least one thing puzzlingly interesting, ironic or funny in the description or the photos. See the note in brackets quoting the ad.
...more
Bob <64ragtop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 11 10:39AM -0600

Thanks, Gary. Seems like a rash of broken camera ads this week.
Something about that hemi 65 Valiant Station Wagon listing tickled a
memory cell. Of course, it's on of the "no picture" ones. ...more
Back to top
Mopar Restoration Guides
Mark Evans <hmsevans@xxxxxxx>: Dec 10 08:23PM -0500

Last night on the TV show graveyard cars
on the velocity channel. They talked about Mopar restoration guide books that identified things like original hardware both stampings etc.
...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 10 07:53PM -0600

What Mopars were they working on?

Gary H.