Welcome fellow Canadian. Would like to see a picture or two of that wagon. BTW I'm in Saskatoon SK.

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...more
Enzo Cremasco <csmopars@xxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 06 11:31AM

another welcome from another CanadianI'm in Ontariolets see some pics

On Tuesday, April 5, 2016 9:15 PM, Cory Rempel <Cory_383@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Welcome fellow Canadian.  Would like ...more
Back to top
Electrical Gremlin
Ted Cooper <grillefrabitz@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 05 10:35PM -0700

Check the battery hot lead{the 12 guage red wire on the top level of wires}
on the bulkhead connector for corrosion. Being on the upper level it is
quite common for water to travel down the ...more
Back to top
65 Satellite horn medallion
gto64gto <gto64gto@xxxxxxxx>: Apr 05 06:58PM -0700

I have a 65 Satellite that I installed a tilt which required a custom wheel
and horn button which has a 2 inch black insert. Does anyone have a horn
medallion with a tape back that I could install ...more
Back to top