Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 30 updates in 7

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 30 updates in 7 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
welcome new member - 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury
62to65mopar <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 11 03:15PM -0700

Welcome to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List to Bob.

Below is his introductory message.

Thanks,
Gary H.

======

I own a 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury - It originally had the 383 , but now it ...more
Doug J <63sprtfury@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 11 07:41PM -0500

Welcome Bob .
Sounds like a fun car. I used to own a 56 Imperial. That was fun too !

Doug
63 Sport Fury ragtop

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 5:15 PM, 62to65mopar <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote: ...more