I’ve had same experience with MSD 5, 6 and 7 units… I’m staying with my MP stuff which has NEVER left me on the side of the road…

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...more
B M <polara1964@xxxxxxxxxxx>: May 01 03:13PM

Personally I've good experience with a msd 6
But the rev n ator stuff looks pretty good too.

It's for my 402"Poly stroker I'm going to build

Verzonden vanuit Outlook ...more
Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx>: May 01 01:54PM -0400

My thought is to go for something that's simple, reliable, and well tested
just like the Mopar electronic ignition setup.
...more
tothperformance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: May 01 09:10PM -0400

I have used several types of ignition systems over the years the best by far for the street is the Mopar orange box runs for ever with no issues.