[No Subject]
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: May 02 08:20AM -0500

Whoops, I sent him a picture too.
On May 2, 2016 4:17 AM, "'bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail
...more
David L Orr <fe2orr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: May 02 09:50AM -0400

After looking again at your pic I seem to remember that piece in a box. Will look and see if I still have it

Sent from my iPad

...more
"bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx" <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>: May 02 10:15AM -0500

Hope it was overlooked.

Sent from my HTC One SV

----- Reply message -----
From: "David L Orr" <fe2orr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:
Date: Mon, May 2, ...more
"DAVID ORR" <fe2orr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: May 02 12:23PM -0400

only problem is I would put it with the miscellaneous parts and that could be anywhere. Just did a quick look and no luck. will look more as the more I think the more I know I had one in a box of misc ...more
"bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx" <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>: May 02 12:01PM -0500

I wish you good luck!

Sent from my HTC One SV