It comes with a wiring diagram but with some thought you can set it up a little better.  I have a center off toggle switch on mine.  With the key on UP runs the pump, Center is OFF and DOWN runs the pump through the oil pressure switch.

If you are interested I can look for the wiring diagram I drew when I installed the switch.

Dennis C.

On Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 4:00:24 PM UTC-7, Donald Gallimore wrote:
I'd like to know the PN of that Chevy three prong shut off switch. About to head to Summit to spend $40 for a Holley unit.

I like the fact that the pump doesn't run until oil pressure is up a little bit. I see it as a way to protect the engine from dry start-ups.

Akron Don Gallimore

From: JimJablonski <groov...@xxxxxxx>
To: The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to19...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: 62-65-mail...@ornocar.org
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2016 4:27 PM
Subject: Re: electric fuel pumps

I'm running an Aeromotive SS pump.  Have 100 micron inline filter between the tank and the pump, and a 10 micron filter before an adjustable regulator.  I run a return line back to the fuel cell.  Here's what I experienced with this setup:

1) The Aeromotive pump is noisy - WAY noisier than the Comp pump I had on originally
2) Summit Racing sells a house brand version of the inline filers with replaceable cartridges and it is a nice product - and competitively priced
3) The return line needs to be ample size to avoid becoming a restriction.  My return line is 1/2 inch and should probably be bigger
4) A Chevy 3-prong oil pressure switch fits in the stock location on RB engines and can be wired into the circuitry to kill the pump during sudden oil pressure loss, but you'll need to bypass this during starting

Jim