From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nico Over
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 9:17 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: Zerks !

 Further to Gary P. here is a link to caps I use:
http://www.saeproducts.com/grease-fitting-caps.htm

Hope this helps.
Nico Over
Va. Beach, Va.

On 06/22/16, Gary Pavlovich wrote:

Ricky,

I have found that some zerks has a stuck ball fitting that need a bit of solvent to loosen them before they will accept grease; not sure if it is because of imported/improper manufacture or what...let us know how it works out.

Gary P.