RE: 1st time on the track with the Fury

My 8 ¾ is scattered all over the shop floor  the crush sleeve apparently crushed last weekend on a 15 mile drive….    Gggrrrrrrrr.  And apparently something was leaking and soaked my brakes with gear oil so I will need to replace one side as well.  I think im going to stuff the 2.96 gears back in for now.  Id really like to find a set of 355 for the old Newport but time is of the essence so im going to run what I have.  That said I do have a set of 456 limited slip chunk I could drop in but the drive up may be a tad slow….ahhahaha.    so to recap…..   if and I mean if I can get her back together by Friday night and cleaned up some good chance ill come up.    To add stress to that my father who is owner of our company is having sever nerve pain and is being disabled by what ever is affecting him.  Im already taking over the company but I still need his help in day-day business  so im sure you understand im a tad wigged out and not sleeping well. Stress do funny things to people    guess I need to get away for, say …. A Saturday car show???    Ya I think so too .  hang out with good people and play with big boy toys.   Yehh .

Jim:  can you contact me with more info and how/where to get in and costs and such.  574-551-0814     thanks guys.

Jason

Jason Rhoades

Commercial Watchman

E.F.RHOADES & SONS INC.