Re: Mopars at Milan

Great report Mike and good tips on improved E/Ts
Inspired me to get serious about racing my 62 belvedere straight axle as well as my new 65 Hemi coronet. Both are close to being finished but I still have 4 weeks rehab on knee replacement.
I used to race a Milan long time ago but not since becoming a Mopar owner.
Sure would be fun to race against other club members.

David E. Blosser